We don’t operate a standard forward features list of monthly themes because we are online-only. If an article is fresh, insightful and interesting to our audience, we will post it.
As an HR site, we are mostly concerned with how we can help HR prepare for the future of work and how HR can solve modern workplace challenges.
Basically, if an article can help HR do their jobs better with insight and advice, we’re interested.
Saying that, we do have several regular content series which you might be interested in contributing to:
- A Day in the Life of - HR practitioners explain how they approach their work & daily challenges
- For/Against - 2 industry experts give their opposing views on a key issue, eg. holacracy, millennials, appraisals...
- HR After Dark - Anonymous submissions for annoyances or criticisms of the HR industry
- Academics Corner - Academics write about their latest research and its implications for HR professionals
- Say hello to... - short interviews with HR professionals who are new to their role; asking them about their priorities and challenges.
We also have in-depth content series and we run approximately eight throughout the year. Here are the first few:
- January - Family-friendly (how to support new parents, stresses of parenthood, maternity leave)
- February - Social (the collaborative workplace, social technologies, for/against social screening)
- March - Mental Health (depression, stress, conversations, role of the line managers, technology)
- April - Gig Economy (policy, how to support colleagues, legal rights, how to enable collaboration)
- May - Skills Gap (industry case studies, training programmes, education, strategies to identify gaps)
- June - Engagement (employee voice, measurement, for/against ENPS, surveys, onboarding)
- July - Culture (communication, marketing, values, employer brand, recruiting for cultural fit)
- August - Diversity (inclusion, for/against quotas, dealing with discrimination, LGBT, equality)
- September - Leadership (skills, development, recruitment, creating autonomy, innovation)
If you're really stuck, some features we're looking to commission for early 2017 are:
- Measuring employee engagement
- Progressive Organisation Design and Development
- Psychometric testing, MBTI etc
- Leadership in HR
- Team engagement ideas
- Employee engagement metrics
- Wellbeing indicators: the master list
- Wellbeing and wellness: what’s the difference?
- Spiritual wellbeing at work: how to do it right
- Case studies around HR digital implementation & transformation
- Reviews of HR events and books